Monday, February 6, 2017

Danny Pt. 2

"So Danny comes around the corner, and he says, 'Can I borrow your phone?'" I'm really warming up to my story, now.

"So I get the number from him, dial it, and it's Pasquale, the guy he was talking about, like, he really exists!"

"They talk for a minute, Danny's complaining about having to walk ten blocks down to the cafe to meet Pasquale, and finally Danny gives me my phone back and just walks away leaving the skis and the blueberry lavender , saying, 'I'll see you when I get home.'"

"You're right, that sounds like it was the most interesting thing that happened to you this weekend," my friend replies, laughing.
--------------
One year ago today: Expertise
Two years ago today: Poor Workman Blames His Tools
Three years ago today: Low Blood Sugar Blues
Nine years ago today: 2-6-08 a dream of divine love

No comments:

Post a Comment