Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I Swear They're Following Me (Showtime! Part 3)

Their modus operandi doesn't change much: they cross between the cars while the train is still barreling along, so that people have to basically break the law (by crossing between the cars) to avoid them, and so they can shake down a captive audience with their roving-all-dance-and-shitty-techno version of amateur hour.

This crew barely look old enough to be riding the train by themselves. Their cries of "What time is it? Showtime!" are desultory and lack any conviction.

And if they meant to catch me, they are doing it all wrong, because as soon as they start, the doors open at my station and I practically strut off the train, a huge grin on my face, as their shitty music begins to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment