Thursday, June 11, 2009

6/11/09 - This is NOT an assassination threat, OK? Lighten up.

Exhausted, I sit at the computer and type in the words that I promised myself I would type. A few people read them, and in a couple years, I'll be able to look back and see them and think, "Hey, you know, I remember that day, with my cat yelling in the background, the day that I came in carrying my bike and there was this roach in the middle of the floor, and I'm willing to bet said cat had eaten the legs off the thing."

Katie and I were out of sorts tonight, what with her roommates leaving their shit all over the kitchen and whatnot (a thing which I, too, have been guilty of at her place, and which I am trying to be better about), but the Chinese food we had was good, and we almost always manage to amuse each other. We were watching an ad for Mayor Bloomberg and Katie says, "Bloomberg's gonna be mayor for life and we're gonna crown him like Caesar and somebody's gonna have to stab him on the 6 train to get him to leave."

No comments:

Post a Comment