Tuesday, May 13, 2008

5-13-08 100th post!

We here at Four Every Day Enterprises, LLC pride ourselves on bringing you, the discriminating blog-ee, the finest in everyday experiences, tinged with just slightest soupcon of mysticism, with a delicate eye toward the transcendent brilliance that lies just beneath the surface of minutiae.

Having said that, we also realize that there may be a marked tendency to fall into the maudlin territory of Family Circus and Letters from Lake Woebegone if we aren't careful, just because the mundane whatnot of everyday life can be a little... well, mundane.

With that in mind, we bring you: Thoughts on the Toilet.

I'm pretty sure that, like most adults, I spend at least a few minutes every single day taking a crap, and yet for the life of me, I cannot really remember taking a crap even once in college, even though I'm sure I did, because I'd be dead right now if I hadn't.

1 comment:

  1. First off, of course, I giggled.

    And, with how important those bowel movements are to you, I am really surprised you don't remember those times of your life.

    Then again, from what you have told me - you were in and out of reality.

    ReplyDelete